4.30.2014

Update

It's been a long time since I've been active on this blog, but I think it's time to get back into it. But there are going to be some changes.

First of all, review posts will no longer be archived as if they were posted on their respective episodes' release dates. That's something I've done on all my review-centric blogs in the past, but I think it's time to stop that. I did it originally to help keep my reviews organized, but I've now realized how silly that was. Future episode reviews will be posted at their publishing date, and I'll try to fix past posts' dates as well.

I've now set up pages for each Trek series with links to individual episode reviews, which you can find at the top of the blog sidebar. I'll update the lists as I post new reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment